Regain The Full Complement Of Teeth With Complete & Partial Dentures Ottawa
Complete and partial dentures are the two treatment options available to people who are missing some or all of their teeth. Both of these fake teeth replacement options offer fixed and removable alternatives, each with their respective advantages and limitations. Book an appointment at our family dental clinic in Downtown Ottawa to learn more about our complete and partial dentures!
Why Choose Constitution Dental?
- Quality dental care
- General, restorative, & cosmetic dental services
- Orthodontics & wisdom teeth removal
- Experienced dentists & dental hygienists
- A multilingual staff
- State-of-the-art dental tools & technology
- A comfortable, family-friendly dental clinic
- And more
Complete & Partial Dentures Ottawa
Removable & Permanent Dentures In Downtown Ottawa
Regain The Full Complement Of Teeth With Ottawa Dentures
Complete and partial dentures are the two treatment options available to people who are missing some or all of their teeth. Both of these fake teeth replacement options offer fixed and removable alternatives, each with its respective advantages and limitations. Book an appointment at our family dental clinic in Downtown Ottawa to learn more about our complete and partial dentures!
About Complete & Partial Dentures in Ottawa, ON
- Fixed Partial Dentures: Fixed partial dentures are synonymous with dental bridges. They are sets of prosthetic teeth that are permanently attached either to the adjacent natural teeth or are held in place by two or more dental implants. When compared to their removable counterparts, fixed partial dentures restore significantly more functionality of the normal bite.
- Removable Partial Dentures: Removable partial dentures can best be described as sets of prosthetic replacement teeth that are held in place by several metal clasps. As the term “removable” suggests, this type of denture can be removed and reinserted without professional help.
- Removable Complete Dentures: For dental patients who are missing all of their teeth on one or both arches in the mouth, a removable complete denture is one treatment option available. We work very closely with our carefully selected dental labs in order to ensure that the final denture fits well, feels comfortable, and is functional.
- Fixed Complete Dentures: In recent years, fixed complete dentures became available to edentulous patients, thanks to the introduction of dental implants. A fixed complete denture is held securely in place by several dental implants that are embedded in the jawbone, which stimulates bone growth and creates a solid foundation. The two main benefits of having complete dentures secured by dental implants are improved functionality (bite) and minimized bone resorption (loss).
- Dental Implant Options: It is important to point out that dental crowns, dental bridges, partial and complete dentures can all be “implant-supported,” meaning that these false teeth restorations can be “fixed,” or permanently attached, to dental implants.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
Our dentists are firm believers in the old axiom of an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure. That's why we emphasize the importance of proactive oral hygiene, regular dental check-ups, and addressing any dental issues as soon as they come up.
Advances in technique and technology have allowed the aesthetic appeal of cosmetic dentistry to shine through. At Constitution Dental, we are proud to provide teeth whitening services, porcelain veneers, composite bonding, and complete smile makeovers to give you the beautiful smile you deserve.
Invisalign® treatments consist of a series of transparent trays that gradually shift your teeth into their optimal position. Sometimes referred to as "clear braces," Invisalign has helped many teens and adults attain perfectly straight teeth without painful metal brackets.
The goal of restorative dentistry is to do exactly what the name implies: to restore the teeth to their original or optimal condition. At Constitution Dental, we are proud to offer dental implants, complete and partial dentures, dental crowns and bridges, and other restorative dentistry solutions.