Dental Office Administrator
If you are highly experienced in a dental environment, an exciting career opportunity is calling your name! Are you passionate about your personal growth and contributing to the success of your clinic? Are you wanting to feel that excitement & passion that says I love what I do & who I do it with & the patients we serve?
We are seeking an organized and experienced Dental Office Administrator to help us grow our busy downtown clinic. If you are ready to fall in love with your professional career we encourage you to apply for an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team and help us move to the next level.
- Full-Time (Permanent); No evenings/weekends
- Well-developed leadership and organization skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work with confidentiality and professionalism
- Working knowledge of client management dental software (specifically ABELDent) would be considered an asset
We can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest.