About Our Restorative & Cosmetic Dental Options
As experienced dentists and dental hygienists ourselves, our team at Constitution Dental understands that there are many different aspects of a patient’s smile that they may or may not feel confident in. That’s why we offer complete smile makeovers that are customizable to our patients’ wants and needs.
Some of the common cosmetic dentistry procedures that may come into play with a smile makeover include:
- Invisalign® — to straighten the teeth with transparent, removable retainers (commonly referred to as “clear braces”).
- Orthodontic intervention — to straighten the teeth with braces and/or other orthodontic methods, such as traditional braces.
- Inlays and onlays — to repair decayed or fractured teeth.
- Dental crowns — to protect significantly damaged teeth or replace missing teeth.
- Dental bridges — to replace missing teeth.
- Endodontics (root canals) — to save a tooth from extraction.
- Porcelain veneers — to protect slightly chipped teeth or enhance their shape and colour.
- Teeth whitening — to create a truly radiant looking smile.
Although many of the cosmetic dentistry procedures listed above that we use to bring about a smile makeover are common in the dental world, such as dental veneers and teeth bleaching, the vision to plan out and execute a smile makeover successfully is something that develops over years of rigorous continuing education and experience. Dr. Price has worked hard to master the technical skills required while developing the artistic vision needed to properly plan a smile makeover, so you can rest assured that you are in good hands when you choose Constitution Dental for your new smile. Ready to schedule your consultation? Request an appointment online or visit us in Downtown Ottawa today!